What is the business case for Employee Experience?
This is our favourite question because traditionally Employee Experience has been seen as a nice to have, not an essential.
- Engaged employees spread positive reviews about their company on all platforms - this leads to decreased hiring and marketing costs, whilst simultaneously drawing in stronger candidates
- 10-25% of new recruits leave within the first six months - the cost for this can be crippling. An effective Employee Experience starts before the new employee even starts - ensuring a high retention rate both of new hires and existing employees
- Engaged employees contribute new ideas to the business - and often know exactly what the company needs. This can add new revenue lines and decreased costs
- Engaged employees create ERG’s (employee resource groups) which empower diverse groups, develop leaders and create new business opportunities
- Engaged employees drive revenue - according to Gallup, highly engaged teams achieve, on average, a 10% increase in customer ratings and a 20% increase in sales
- A sound Employee Experience program can digitise and automate part of the HR / Training/ Communication and marketing functions, allowing those individuals to spend time on other work
Imagine the output of an employee that is creating an extra 10% of their current output across the sum of all of their touchpoints with the business across the time of tenure - that’s quite a bit.
In other words, if your business is generating 5 Billion, just a single % has the potential to unlock 20 Million in operating income.
What can you expect to happen in your business when you work with us?
Obviously, our goal is for your employees to be happy! But that’s quite a hard metric to prove. So, instead we can track:
- Behavioural change
- Engagement levels
- Time spent on key content pieces
- Social activity
A full employee experience
- Can deploy a solution across your business, no matter how many levels there are or the geographic locations they exist in
- Drive your culture and gather sentiment from your workforce
- Give your employees recognition and rewards
Allow your workforce to receive digital training and facilitate compliance with training material
- Distribute important company information across the business easily and view engagement statistics with this content